So after a brief hiatus for surgery, I'm back and making some progress on a few light-weight jobs. This picture shows the doors set in place with the hinges I found on line at a sight for truck "refer" hardware. Because the plywood is relatively soft not to mention the redwood lining the inside and outside, I decided not to trust screws to hold the weight of the doors.
This is a shot of the hinge from obviously the outside before the siding is applied. They look like screws but they are actually flat-head bolts attached to T-nuts set into the plywood from the inside ( shown below).
You can see in the shot above, the T-nuts imbedded in the plywood. If you've never seen a T-nut, here's one (below) that shows the teeth that hold it in the wood and keep it from turning freely. Now that they are set I can cover them up with the interior paneling. The flat head bolts will be replaced with stainless steel security screws that can't be removed without a special tool.
A T-nut at the end of a bolt.
Here is a shot of the interior paneling and the window temporarily set for a fitting.
So far, so good! Almost time to start sanding and varnishing.
As evening approached, I was able to get the other interior side paneled and with only a little light left sneak a shot of the right side from the paneled left side.